Reservations & Cancellations
• Site reservations are accepted starting February 1, 2016.
• If you are planning to stay for a month or longer, please contact the Conservation Area directly.
• All campsite reservations must be paid in full by VISA or MasterCard at the time of booking (camping fees plus $13 reservation fee).
• Reservation fees cover administration costs, are in addition to camping fees, and are non refundable.
• Once a reservation has been confirmed either by phone or Internet, any changes and cancellations must be made by calling 1-866-ONT-CAMP (1-866-668-2267) or by visiting the Conservation Area website. A booking number will be required when calling. A $15 fee will apply for each change. A $20 fee will apply for a cancellation.
• A 3 night minimum reservation that includes a Friday, Saturday and Sunday is required for the following holiday weekends:
– Victoria Day (May 20-23, 2016)
– Civic Holiday (July 29-August 1, 2016)
– Labour Day (September 2-5, 2016).
• A 3 night minimum reservation that includes a Friday and Saturday, or a Saturday and Sunday, is required for the following holiday weekend:
– Canada Day when July 1st falls on a Friday, Saturday, Sunday or Monday (July 1-4, 2016)
• A 2 night minimum stay is required on all other weekends from the third Friday in June until the Labour Day weekend (June 17-September 2, 2016).
• There are no refunds for inclement weather or shortened stays.
• Changes to reservations are not permitted within 48 hours of the scheduled arrival date.
• Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled arrival date to qualify for a full refund (minus reservation and cancellation fees). Cancellations after 12:00 pm EST 48 hours prior to the scheduled arrival date will forfeit all fees.
Renewing & Vacating your Campsite
• Check out time is before 12 pm EST.
• Renewal time is before 12 pm EST, subject to availability.
• After 12 pm EST, all sites scheduled to leave or that have not been renewed will be made available to new campers.
Seasonal Sites, Group Sites, Facility Rentals
• To reserve seasonal and group sites or rent a facility, call the Conservation Area directly.