Reservations & Cancellations
• All campsite reservations must be paid in full by VISA or MasterCard at the time of booking (camping fees plus $13 reservation fee).
• Reservation fees cover administration costs, are in addition to camping fees, and are non refundable.
• Once a reservation has been confirmed either by phone or Internet, any changes and cancellations must be made by calling 1-866-ONT-CAMP (1-866-668-2267) or by visiting the Conservation Area website. Please have your booking number ready when calling. A $15 fee will apply for each change. A $20 fee will apply for a cancellation.
• Campsite reservations are held until 12:00 pm EST of the day after your scheduled arrival date.
• Changes are not permitted from 12:00 EST, 48 hours prior to the scheduled arrival date.
• Cancellations must be made 48 hours prior to the scheduled arrival date to qualify for a full refund (excluding reservation and cancellation fees). Reservations cancelled after 12:00 pm EST 48 hours prior to the scheduled arrival will forfeit all fees paid.
• There are no refunds for inclement weather or shortened stays.
• You must be 18 years of age or older to hold a camping permit and must occupy the site.
• Maximum of 6 people per site including children.
• A 3 night minimum reservation that includes either Friday and Saturday or Saturday and Sunday is required for the following holiday weekends:
– Victoria Day
– Canada Day when the 1st falls on a Friday, Saturday, Sunday or Monday
– Civic Holiday
– Labour Day.
• A 2 night minimum stay is required on all other weekends from the third Friday in June up to and including the weekend before the Labour Day weekend
• One vehicle permit is included with your campsite. Any additional vehicles must purchase an Additional Vehicle Permit at time of campsite registration. The fee is $14.00 per day per additional vehicle.
• If bringing any motorized watercraft, there is a $15.00 daily fee. No personal watercraft is permitted on the reservoirs at anytime.
• All visitors to the campground must purchase a daily vehicle pass and park in designated parking areas. Visitors are admitted from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm daily. Hours may be restricted at other times at the discretion of the Superintendent/Designate. Visitors must vacate property by 11:00 pm nightly.
• You are allowed up to three pieces of shelter equipment on your campsite. Only one piece of shelter equipment can be a tent trailer, house trailer, motor home, or self-propelled camping unit.
• If you are planning to stay for a month or longer, please contact the Conservation Area directly.
Renewing & Vacating your Campsite
• Check out time is before 12 pm EST; check in time is after 2 pm.
• Renewal time is before 12 pm EST, subject to availability.
Seasonal Sites, Group Sites, Facility Rentals
• To reserve seasonal and group sites or rent a facility, call the Conservation Area directly.