The Upper Thames River Conservation Authority invites applications for the following positions:
Canada Summer Jobs positions
• Agriculture Environmental Assistant (posted April 20, 2017)
• Environmental Areas Trails Technician (posted April 20, 2017)
• Fleet Services Assistant (posted April 20, 2017)
• Forestry Field Assistant. (posted April 20, 2017)
• Customer Service Representative, Wildwood CA (posted April 25, 2017)
• Grounds Maintenance, Wildwood CA (posted April 25, 2017)
• Security, Wildwood CA (posted April 25, 2017)
• Grounds Maintenance, Fanshawe CA (posted April 12, 2017)
• Lands & Facilities Mechanics Assistant (reposted April 20, 2017)
• Security, Pittock CA (posted April 10, 2017)
• Lake Patrol, Wildwood CA (re-posted April 10, 2017)
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position title and location in the subject line of your email. If you are applying for more than one position, please send a separate email for each.
If you do not have access to email, you may submit your resume by mail to: Mary Sloan, Human Resources Assistant, Upper Thames River Conservation Authority, 1424 Clarke Road, London, Ontario N5V 5B9.
* Applicants will be contacted ONLY if an interview is required.
We will acknowledge receipt of resumes received by email only. If you do not receive an email confirmation, please re-submit your resume or contact us at 519-451-2800 ext. 277.
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Volunteer opportunities are generally available each spring at special events where the community is invited to participate in environmental initiatives such as tree planting and clean up days.